We want your visit to be a positive experience. We ask that all guests read and understand our policies before booking a cabin. All of our cabins are rustic and do not have inside plumbing. There is a public restroom and shower house within walking distance to the cabins.
- Check in time: 2 pm | Check out time: 11 am | High occupancy levels may delay check in times, during peak periods, late check outs will not be honored.
- Parking is only available next to your rented cabin
- All cabins are non-smoking
- Each cabin has one picnic table
- Each guest is required to register and sign in at the office
- Day visitors of cabin guests must register at the office, additional $5 fee per guest
- Signed wavier & registration must be completed
- Pets are not permitted at XBC, with the exception of service dogs. Our camp dogs are sociable
- Campfires are permitted in designated areas only – you may not bring wood into the facility due to state infestation regulations. Wood is available onsite | $10 per wheelbarrow | $5 armload
There is a $20 key and cleaning deposit. Please follow our check out procedures so your deposit will be returned to you:
- WE RECYCLE – all cans, glass and plastics #1 & #2 are to be placed in recycling containers
- All trash, both inside and outside, must be bagged and placed in dumpster
- Turn off the heating/cooling system and all lights
- Return keys to the office
Guests are responsible for any damages or theft, which must be reported to the office prior to checking-out. We are not responsible for loss of any personal items, accidents or other occurrences that may happen during your stay.