Cabin Rates and FAQ
Staying in our cabins is similar to camp style accommodations, so we don't have TV's, radios or cable access. You will need to bring everything with you to make your visit feel like home. Here are a few helpful suggestions.
What to Bring:
- Bedding, linens, pillows
- Shower and bathing personal items, towels
- Beverages, food
- Folding chairs
What Not to Bring:
- FIREWOOD – due to Emerald Ash Borer infestation, you are not permitted to bring firewood into Explore Brown County. We sell wood for your fire rings | $10 wheelbarrow load | $5 armload
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS - due to safety issues glass containers are not permitted in the campground area or the cabins
- PETS - we do not allow our guests to bring their pets while staying and/or visiting
RATES − our rates per cabin are based on 4 person occupancy and range from $60-$70. There is an additional fee for each additional guest. All guests are required to check-in.
- $12 per person, per night | additional guests
- Outside tent camping is permitted next to your rented cabin up to 4 people | $6 per person, per night
- Please note: we are not responsible for electrical outages due to acts of God, no refunds based on weather.
These games are available to rent:
- Horseshoes | $5 per day
- Cornhole | $10 per day
- Jump Boots | $10 1 hour | $15 2 hours | $20 3 hours | $25 4 hours
- Canoes | Rowboats | $10 4 hours | $20 all day | $20 deposit