OFFICE & ACTIVITIES CLOSED ON TUESDAYS BUT LODGING OPTIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
· Responsible, reliable, punctual, and committed to the job
· Pleasant and courteous in all interactions with guests
· Good decision making abilities with risk management
· Communicates well with co-workers and management
· Can learn, retain, and implement zip-line guide training techniques and properly maintain equipment
· Is willing to work in diverse types of weather
· Flexible schedule
· Must successfully complete facility training; to include various physical and written examinations and evaluations
· Must be committed to work from Mid-February to Mid-November/ both available as a part-time employee
· Participate in regular staff development, In-Service Dates, and maintain proficiency in all technical skills
· Ability to walk, stand, and/or hang in a harness for an extended period of time
· Able to lift and carry 50lbs. of weight
· Able to handle demanding work schedule with long work weeks in a multi-task environment
· Must have reliable transportation
· Must have a desire to enjoy life, have fun, and be awesome
The seasonal XBC job is an "at will" position and works under the General Manager. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Arriving ready to work for scheduled guide responsibilities as assigned on the staff schedule
· Meet and greet guests, while assisting in customer registration and payment
· Maintain a professional sense of humor and a cooperative attitude in dealing with participants. Treat guests in a manner that makes them feel respected, valued, and cared for
· Inspection of zip line canopy tour equipment prior to each use; including appropriate completion of evaluation form/ Harness Hut To Do Lists
· Leading pre-trip briefing and equipment outfitting for XBC activities
· Acting as sending and/or receiving guide for zip line canopy tours
· Management of risky behavior and maintaining control of the tour group at all times
· Responsible for personal safety and safety of others
· Set up and break down of zip line canopy tour course
· Assisting in maintenance of grounds/property; related to check in area, equipment shed, trails, cabins, firewood, bathrooms, and etc...
· General customer service and the ability to teach about our environment in an ecological format following our Mission Statement.
· Marketing and Admin skills a plus. We also cross train in paintball, arrow tag and team building activities. We sell Fun!
Still interested? Click here to apply!
WARNING: Under Indiana law, an agritourism provider is not liable for an injury to, or the death of, a participant in agritourism activities at this location if the death or injury results from the inherent risks of agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death, or for other participants to act in a manner that may cause you injury or cause your death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. As added by P.L.3-2011, SEC.1. The property used by Valley Branch Retreat Inc. dba eXplore Brown County dba Paintball Valley is a Classified Forest/Tree Farm and an Indiana Agritourism provider.
Copyright © 2019 eXplore Brown County - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder