XBC campground is shaded, secluded, and wooded.
The campground features:
- ALL VISITORS must sign in at the office prior to entering the campground
- Pets are permitted. Please read our Pet Policy
- Water is shut off from November 1 - April 1
- Campers assume all risk while participating in activities.
- 2 night minimum during holiday weekends and the fall season.
- Activities included: hiking, biking, and fishing (catch & release)
- 2 small playgrounds, volleyball net, and tetherball poles.
- Rent boats and games from our main office
- Full restroom and shower facility
- Free Dump station
- Free Wi-Fi
Electric (30 amp), Water, Sewer
Electric (30 amp) and Water
Tent site with no electric or water
Sites for multi-family or group camping
We are excited to announce that we are fully capable of hosting your tiny house! Join our community as we help you pick the perfect site for your home. We can power your home through our 30 amp electric hook-up and can provide water to your home as well! Some sites also have a sewer line hook-up if your home is compatible. Give us a call at (812) 988-7750 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Under Indiana law, an agritourism provider is not liable for an injury to, or the death of, a participant in agritourism activities at this location if the death or injury results from the inherent risks of agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death, or for other participants to act in a manner that may cause you injury or cause your death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. As added by P.L.3-2011, SEC.1. The property used by Valley Branch Retreat Inc. dba eXplore Brown County dba Paintball Valley is a Classified Forest/Tree Farm and an Indiana Agritourism provider.
Copyright © 2019 eXplore Brown County - All Rights Reserved.